Pack size: 210 g (14 x 15 g blocks)
Specifically developed for Australian conditions, Protect-us Professional Block Rodenticide uses the highest quality ingredients, to ensure it is irresistible to our rats and mice. Just one feed of Protect-us Professional Block Rodenticide is all that is required to kill a rodent.
Aromatic feeding attractants ensure rodents are lured to the bait and a high protein food base then ensures feeding. To increases its attractiveness, each 15 g block has several sharp corners providing numerous edges to satisfy the rodents need to gnaw.
Protect-us Professional Block Rodenticide is ready to use and suitable for a wide range of areas, including damp or dry locations; in and around homes, industrial, commercial premises, farms and other agricultural buildings.
Ensure baits are inaccessible to children, pets, domestic animals and wildlife.
Place bait along walls or rafters and in dark sheltered spots where there are signs of rodent activity. Nail in place if relevant. Use tamper-resistant bait stations at locations where access of non-target animals cannot otherwise be prevented and fix the stations securely to the substrate, where necessary.
*See product label for detailed usage rates
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area. Place baits under cover.
- Actively search for, remove and destroy dead and moribund rodents whilst bait is being used.
- Ensure bait blocks are removed when rodent activity has ceased.
Clean-Out Treatments (Pulse Baiting)
- Clean-Out treatments are used to remove existing infestations of rats and mice.
- Always record the number and locations of bait blocks for the purpose of bait replacement and later removal.
- For rats, place 1 to 3 blocks at intervals of 5 to 9 m in infested areas
- For mice, place single blocks at 2 to 3 m intervals in infested areas.
- Nails or wire may be used to fix blocks to prevent them being removed by rodents. Alternatively, baits may be secured in bait stations. In drains, suspend baits from manholes by wire or place in such a manner so that baits will not be washed into water supplies.
- Place baits so as to prevent access to non-target animals. Use tamper-resistant bait stations at locations where access of non-target animals cannot otherwise be prevented and fix the stations securely to the substrate, where necessary.
- Use the greater number of blocks and shorter distance between bait placements when infestations are heavy.
- Conduct initial inspection of bait points after 3 or 4 days. Replace any bait that has been consumed. Repeat approximately 4 days later and then weekly. Replace contaminated or spoiled baits.
- Baiting for at least 2 weeks (3 to 4 pulses) will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers to a low level. Although heavy infestations may require longer treatments to achieve complete eradication.
- Discontinue the treatment when effective control has been achieved and remove all bait and bait stations unless a maintenance treatment is to be undertaken.
Monitoring and/or Maintenance Treatments
- Monitoring and maintenance treatments are required at sensitive sites where there is no current rodent infestation but where the prevention of such infestation is essential to prevent significant risks to human health. Such treatment may be a condition for audit approval within food safety guidelines. However, all use of this product must comply with the conditions of this label.
- Always record the number and locations of bait stations for the purpose of bait replacement and later removal.
- For rats and mice place one block at intervals of between 15 and 30 m in areas prone to rodent infestation.
- Place baits so as to prevent access to non-target animals. Always use tamper-resistant bait stations for monitoring and maintenance treatments and fix the stations securely to the substrate.
- Bait stations should be checked at regular intervals according to an agreed and documented schedule.
Professional Block Rodenticide - 210g
- Product Code: BAPROT1011-PU
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.00