High voltage shock kills rats. Kills 1 rat per setting. Kills 50 rats per set of batteries. Easy-to-use: Bait, place, turn on and empty. No-touch, no-see experience.
- Turn the trap OFF, then remove the batteries.
- Use a hydrogen peroxide topical solution (available at most drug stores) and an old toothbrush to clean the inside of the chamber. Use a wire brush as needed to remove any corrosion, being careful not to be too vigorous. This could accidentally remove all the protective zinc plating.
- Allow the interior and exterior of the kill chamber to air dry completely before reassembling.
- Apply new bait to the back wall of the trap.
- Re-insert the batteries and turn the trap on.
Buy mouse traps online
Victor Electronic Rat Trap
- Product Code: VERT-BAR
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $180.91